It’s Food Allergy Awareness Week, the perfect opportunity for each of us to raise awareness about Food Protein-Induced Enterocolitis Syndrome (FPIES). Join IAFFPE in spreading the word about FPIES and making the unknown known. Here are 9 simple things you can do right now:
2. Help your child color their own FPIES Awareness Coloring Sheet. Take a photo and share it with friends and family on Facebook or Twitter.
3. Share a photo in our Faces of FPIES gallery on Facebook. Let your network see all those beautiful faces we’re fighting for!
4. Join our email list to receive important updates from IAFFPE.
5. Organize a fundraiser to help raise tax deductible funding for IAFFPE. We’ve got tools and ideas to get you started with this rewarding process
6. You and your loved ones can wear their support for the FPIES community by purchasing FPIES Awareness Pins and Bracelets.
7. Watch one of our educational videos and share it with your community to raise awareness.
8. Read, learn from, and share NEW articles from the largest single publication ever on FPIES.
9. Make a donation to IAFFPE to support the work we do to improve the lives of patients and families living with FPIES.
Stay tuned to social media all week as IAFFPE honors Food Allergy Awareness Week, and be sure to share how you’re getting the word out about FPIES this week!