IAFFPE’s 1st Annual FPIES Education Conference is only two months away, and we’re very excited about the program, speakers, and the opportunity for our FPIES community to gather under the same roof!
Need more convincing? Here are our top nine reasons to attend the FPIES Education Conference:
1. Learn from the best. We’re bringing together the leading experts in FPIES care and research for a powerful agenda focused on the topics that matter most to you.
2. Connect with people who “get it.” This is the only event of its kind, bringing together parents and physicians with a mutual interest in helping patients with FPIES.
3. Your voice matters. There will be Q&A sessions and a networking lunch to share your thoughts, questions, and experiences.
4. Be the first to know. You’ll get the inside scoop on some of the most recent research developments and exciting initiatives related to FPIES.
5. Be part of FPIES research. Participate in a live research study that looks at the quality of life for FPIES patients and families.
6. Get take-home tools. Many of the sessions will feature valuable tips that you can learn from immediately and implement into daily life.
7. Location, location, location. Philadelphia is easily accessible from almost everywhere, with Amtrak stations and a nearby airport.
8. The power of community. No problems are insurmountable when thoughtful people gather together and focus.
9. Leave with new ideas, resources, and the confidence that there are better days ahead.
As a reminder, early bird registration is only available until September 23rd. And if you’re looking to book a discounted hotel room, make sure to do it soon as that deadline is also September 23rd.
We welcome the chance to answer any questions you may have about our conference. Please email us at email@example.com. And let us know what you’re looking forward to most about the 2013 FPIES Education Conference!