Today marks the start of Food Allergy Awareness Week, a perfect opportunity for each of us to raise awareness about FPIES. Join the International Association for Food Protein Enterocolitis (IAFFPE) in spreading the word about FPIES and making the unknown known. Here are 10 simple things you can do right now:
2. Help your child color their own FPIES Awareness Coloring Sheet. Take a photo and share it with friends and family on Facebook or Twitter.
3. Share a photo in our Faces of FPIES gallery on Facebook. Let your network see all those beautiful faces we’re fighting for!
4. Join our email list to receive important updates from IAFFPE.
5. Organize a fundraiser to help raise tax deductible funding for IAFFPE. We’ve got tools and ideas to get you started with this rewarding process
6. You and your loved ones can wear their support for the FPIES community by purchasing FPIES Awareness Pins and Bracelets.
7. Make an FPIES-friendly recipe and share it with friends and family.
8. Watch one of our educational videos and share it with your community to raise awareness.
9. Tune in to our social media channels this week as we unveil an important new resource to teach babysitters and caregivers about caring for a child with FPIES.
10. Make a donation to IAFFPE to support the work we do to improve the lives of patients and families living with FPIES.